You are invited to the 2011-2012 Annual General Meeting
Canadian Association of Family Resource Programs
Wednesday, September 19, 2012
4:00 p.m. - 5:00 p.m.
FRP Canada office
331 Cooper Street
The agenda includes:
• Reports from the President and the Executive Director
• Presentation of the Audited Financial Statements, March 31, 2012
• Motion to increase the membership fees *
• Dialogue with members; refreshments
Members and others are invited to meet the FRP Canada Board of Directors and staff, hear about what's been happening at FRP Canada, and discuss future priorities.
R.S.V.P. firstname.lastname@example.org or 1-866-637-7226 (1-866-6-FRPCAN)
* Last March, as part of annual goal setting, the FRP Canada Board struck an ad hoc Sustainability Committee. The committee was charged with the task of developing a long-term funding framework that would ensure the sustainability of the organization, with a stronger, more diversified funding base, which is less dependent on government project funding. Since then the committee has met five times and reviewed FRP core funding requirements and current sources of funding. The work has just begun. Based on the committee’s initial report, the Board is recommending that the annual FRP Canada membership fee be increased to $150.
Trish Plant, President